1. Definition of our terms
- Agreement – It refers to the terms and conditions.
- Website, Company – that is EssayWriter.App
- Customer, Client – It refers to anyone who places an order or uploads any information on this website.
- Order – It is the request from the client at EssayWriter.App for a particular writing service. It specifies the requirements of the client and specifications of the sources to be used in the order.
- Product – It is the result of the order that the client receives according to the initial requirements.
- Revision – it is the request made by the customer to revise the final draft based on the initial requirements.
- Support – it is the company’s structural unit responsible for guiding the clients in the order process.
- Writer – Is the person employed by the company who provides the writing service according to the requirements set by the client.
- Credit Balance – It refers to the credit on the personal account of the customer on the website.
2. General Terms
By ordering with EssayWriter.App, you agree to the terms and conditions stated herein.
You must be of legal age to use this website; else, parents or guardians’ supervision is required to use or place an order on this website.
- United Arab of Emirates is our country of domicile.
- Minors under the age of 18 shall are prohibited to register as a User of this website and are not allowed to transact or use the website.
- If you make a payment for our products or services on our website, the details you are asked to submit will be provided directly to our payment provider via a secured connection.
- The cardholder must retain a copy of transaction records and Merchant policies and rules.
- We accept payments online using Visa and MasterCard credit/debit card in AED (or any other agreed currencies).
- Any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with this website shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of UAE.
3. Order Process and Registration
- The order is placed by filling the order form on the website or contacting the staff team to help you with the order process.
- The order form specifies the scope of the work, order details, and delivery terms. The customer is responsible for providing accurate information on the order form or can request support staff to fill and submit the order on his/her behalf.
- The customer is requested to create a profile by providing a name, email address, and phone number. If the contact details change over time, it is the customer’s responsibility to update the profile or notify the support staff about the changes.
- After the successful creation of the profile, the customer cannot create another profile with different credentials. The customer is not allowed to create multiple accounts, but the company can merge multiple accounts into one profile for up to dated purchase history.
4. Order Payment
- The total amount of the product is calculated according to the pricing on the website. The payment should be paid in advance. The company will only begin the order process after the payment is made by the customer.
- The customer is allowed to pay half of the total amount while placing the order and will get access to the encrypted document upon completion of work. The final document will be submitted after the full payment.
- Both encrypted document and final document can be downloaded by the client directly by logging in his/her account on the website. The client is notified via text and email when the documents are uploaded in his/her account.
- All major credit and debit cards are accepted on our website. The customer can also use the credit balance to pay for orders.
- In case of transaction failure, the customer should check if there is an anomaly with his/her card, online payment restrictions, and card validity prior to contacting the support staff.
5. Order Process
- Order Validation – The company holds the rights to recheck the order details to match the initial requirements in the order and any other requirements specifically provided by the customer either via chat or call. In case of any mismatch, the support staff will contact to clarify and finalize and order details.
- Order Volume – It is measured in the number of words only. One page (single-spaced) is equal to 600 words, and a double spaced page is equal to 300 words approximately.
- Change of Order Details – The customer can contact the support team in case of any change with the order. The requested changes may influence the volume and complexity of the paper that directly influences the total amount, which will be discussed with the customer.
- Resources – If a specific source is required to complete the order, the customer will have to provide it to the writer. The customer must upload the source before the writer is assigned and starts working on the order.
- Delivery/Shipment Policy – Since we offer digital services, there is no actual shipping or delivery involved. Therefore, the customer will not have to pay any shipping fee. Once the order is complete, we inform the customer through email and text and he could download the completed order via his account.
The customer provides the deadline of the order and as a service provider, we take it as a responsibility and do our best to deliver the order within the set deadline. The delivery period may vary from 1-60 days depending upon the requirements set by the customer.
- EssayWriter.App will NOT deal or provide any services or products to any of OFAC (Office of Foreign Assets Control) sanctions countries in accordance with the law of UAE.
- Multiple transactions may result in multiple postings to the cardholder’s monthly statement.
The company offers minor changes and revisions if the submitted order and the initial requirements do not match.
The company provides revisions under the following conditions.
- The customer cannot change the paper before the revision takes place.
- If no general terms and conditions are violated.
- At least 24 hours should be given to process the revision request.
- Revision can not be processed after 14 days of the initial order submission.
The Use of Product:
- All products and services by EssayWriter.App. are only for reference purposes and should not be submitted as the customer’s own work.
- The company holds all copyrights. The customer will be held responsible for any violation of the company’s terms and conditions.
- The company holds the right to remove any content at any time due to any reason without giving prior notification to the customer. The customer should not rely on the content posted on the website. The information on the website is only intended to be advice and may not be accurate.
- All the website content, trademarks, service marks, and logos are owned by EssayWriter.App. The company holds all the copyrights and other intellectual property rights under the US and foreign laws. If you download material for any of your personal use, you must hold all copyright and other notices contained in the material. You agree not to access the material by any other means otherwise specifically authorized with us in a written agreement.
- You agree that under any circumstances, you will not submit any material purchased on our EssayWriter.App as your own work.
- By placing your order at EssayWriter.App, you are purchasing the product/service for your personal use only.
- The product/service provided by the company will only be used for reference purposes only.
- The company will not be held responsible for any cost associated directly or indirectly with the choice of services purchased at EssayWriter.App.
- The customer should provide proper order details and ensure all the material is provided in a timely manner. Failure to provide the required information can delay the processing of the order and the company will not be responsible for that.
- The customer is solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of his/her credentials (username, password).
Customers agree that the company can modify the terms and conditions written in the agreement. All changes will be posted on the website, so it is advisable to check the website on a regular basis.